Rosina, Home Buyer in Gaffney, SC

Why won't anyone answer me? I am looking for rent to own or owner financing in the Gaffney area someone please

Asked by Rosina, Gaffney, SC Mon Jun 23, 2008

help me.

Answers

6
I have a friend that has a house off of roland farm rd in gaffney (it is in goucher) it is a doublewide moble home. 4 bedrooms 2 full baths. he is wanting to sale it, but i could see if he would be interested in owner finance. Are you interested?

terri

email: terrilayton23@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 19, 2009
I am sorry to think the "non Realtor" response leads you to believe all us just work for the dollar. If that was true I would be very rich and would not have been business for 30 years. If you will e-mail me with your specific needs I will HELP you get you reliable information.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 24, 2008
Most people who have their house for sale need the money for their next purchase and aren't able to rent or hold a mortgage. And for non realtor's fyi, we get commission for rentals too.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 23, 2008
Rosina,
Maybe try http://www.craigslist.org The Realtors are not going to help you, there is no commission in it for them.
Go to Realtor.com or Trulia as you know or go to Gaffney SC real estate and you should be able to find some help. It also depends on your situation and what price range and other factors you may be looking for. You may need to narrow your search.
It is hard to believe no one wants to help you in today's market.

Good Luck
Wish I could help you. I would run a small classified ad requesting a lease to own or owner financing home in the Gaffney area. You will get some calls from realtors on that. Good luck.