Cathgrl, Home Buyer in 48152

Why will a listing show active on realtor.com, but not show up at all on an IDX listing? And why one

Asked by Cathgrl, 48152 Wed Aug 26, 2009

agent's IDX, but not on another one's on the same day? They're both with the same real estate office.

Answers

3
Realtor.com often times has listing that have expired or have already closed ewcrow.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
OK, but why will a house show up on one agent's IDX listing and not another's for the same search categories? The Realtors work in the same office.
Realtor.com is great, but I find that it can often be incorrect as to the status of a property. When my business was primarily listings, I had Realtor.com auto-post my listings when I entered them into the MLS, but that never meant that it would auto-update or necessarily go inactive until the property was sold (even though a house may be in escrow, it is still marketed on Realtor.com).

hope that helps!

Staci Eddy
staci@stacieddy.com