johnpereze, Home Buyer in 33411

Why take so Long Fanne Mae?

Asked by johnpereze, 33411 Sun Dec 2, 2012

hello
would you help for some questions i make an offert on Nov 11, 2012, in florida for buying a house, already make my offert and send all paper like BUYER/SELLER/LANDLORD/TENANT
INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE FORM, and Fannie Mae Real Estate Addendum, and Owner Occupant Addendum, but until now we dont have any anwser from my agent and fanne mae. the hose still on the market for 46 days and ACTIVE. !!!!!!
would you help me please in what to do.
regards

Answers

1
It takes time. They likely don't work weekends. I often find it takes a week or 10 days to sign.

Buying foreclosures takes patience.

Just make sure your agent follows up, make sure the listing agent got the offer and checks status every other day or so.

Good luck.....interesting too when you need more time, they are not as forgiving, they want everything signed yesterday when they need something.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
If it has been over 10 days and I dn't get any information from my realtor is it ok to contact the listing agent directly? Will they release any information directly to me?
Flag Sun Dec 2, 2012
If it has been over 10 days and I don't get any information from my realtor is it ok to contact the listing agent directly? Will they release any information directly to me?
Flag Sun Dec 2, 2012
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX