Home Buying in Estrella>Question Details

dmrcross, Home Seller in La Follette, TN

Why only out side pic. no mater what inside pic help also.

Asked by dmrcross, La Follette, TN Mon Mar 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3112585976-3547-W-Moreland-St…

Answers

3
Stephanie Weiss’ answer
The photos you see are the same as what shows in the MLS. That property is under contact as of March 18th.

Also noted in the listing, cash only and UTILITIES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTIONS. WATER/ELEC/GAS can NOT be turned on.
As an agent, when I don't see inside photos, I am suspicious that either the agent has far too many listings to be able to do a thorough job, which happens for agents who handle REO properties sometimes, or I'm suspicious that the place is a mess.

If you have your own agent, ask him or her to view the property and get some inside pics for you.
Sometimes the agent just hasn't had time to take more photos. Are you working with an agent yet? I'm sure the listing agent or your buyer representative could go take photos or videos of any properties you are interested in. I suggest connecting with a local Realtor who can work with you.