Home Buying in Beverly>Question Details

str8butta1, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

Why is this property still listed in beverly when it's really in roseland?

Asked by str8butta1, Chicago, IL Wed Apr 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3115172661-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

8
are you interested in Beverly properties if so email me and I will send you my list
A tremendous amount of data here, some is bound to be misplaced or mis-categorized. Work with an agent to get accurate info.
Garbage In - Garbage Out

Work with a Realtor to get accurate info on properties that are for sale.
This posting reminds me of that old sayings we have all heard---"If it sounds to good to be true, it probably isn't." The home in question is in Roseland and not Beverly. The home is located at 101st and Lafayette not 101st and Leavitt. If you are interesting in purchasing a home and want ACCURATE information, please contact me. I would be happy to be of service.
Nick Radakovich Home Sales Realty nickrxhc@yahoo.com
Hello str8butta,

Nathan from Trulia here! We’re excited you’re using Trulia for your home search process. We are a real estate search engine so we don't represent the homes found on our site. We strive to provide the most accurate information to ensure your search process yields the best results. If you are interested in a listing, please click on the "Contact the agent" button to get in touch with a real estate professional in your area. We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for all your real estate needs. If you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at 1-888-466-3501 or customerservice@trulia.com

Thank you!
A lot of stuff on here is not accurate. Trulia is famous for fake listings.
The listing agent is clearly indicated on the listing. If you have a complaint, contact her directly. Trulia simply receives the feeds from the multiple listing service. They're not going to change or correct this information without the listing agent's approval/involvement.
In my opinion the info is not accurate and the sqf +5000 is no right ..but is my opinion
And address is not listed