Home Buying in Sedona>Question Details

Ray, Home Buyer in Munds Park, AZ

Why is this property so much higher than comp properties? 137/sqft vs 116/sqft? No granite of high end cabinets.

Asked by Ray, Munds Park, AZ Wed Feb 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3107735276-65-Verde-Valley-Sc…

Answers

3
I've noticed that sold prices are rising in the Estados. These are 1-3 bedroom condos and the most common is a two bedroom. Granite countertops are not the norm. If the previous owner did a kitchen renovation you might see them and upgraded cabinets but it will be reflected in the price most likely. Since prices appear to be rising, I'd limit my comps to no more than 3 months back and exclude any foreclosures (appraisers exclude foreclosures as well).
Susan Deierling, Assoc Broker
Realty Executives Northern Arizona
928-451-6098 susanandtroy.com
Hi, Ray, Virginia Baird here from Realty Executives. I believe they have priced it to give some room for negotiation. The only recent sale in the Estados at $143,000 was a 3 bedroom unit, but the only other unit now on the market in Oak Creek Estados is another 2 bedroom priced at $143,000. This newly listed 2 bedroom unit is also well located at the rear of the complex, whereas some units are closer to busy roads. The Estados has great amenities with a swimming pool, clubhouse, and tennis courts. Let me know if you would like to see this unit and the other one now on the market for comparison.

Virginia Baird
Realty Executives Northern Arizona
VirginiaBaird@RealtyExecutives.com
928-300-3284
Location is everything. We pay more for the right area