Rich, Other/Just Looking in South Orange, NJ

Why is the sq.ft. price so low in Penns Landing compared to say, Fishtown on the other side of BF Bridge? (I'm from out of state)

Asked by Rich, South Orange, NJ Thu Dec 6, 2012

Philip J. Cunningham Sr’s answer
Before I can answer your question why are you asking and what type of property are you looking at? the last question is where are you getting your information? You might want to contact a Realtor to ensure you have a source to conect to the info. Please call me direct at any of the contact info below

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
Web Reference:
Hi RIch,
Fishtown properties have been hot for awhile which has driven the prices up.
The condo properties have very high condo fees which have impacted the
prices. The Philly downtown condo market prices fell as the housing market dropped,
and has just recently started to pick up, so if you are interested buying, now is the time with
the low interest rates and prices.
Do you prefer to work via email or phone? I am available now to chat on my cell
at 215-680-5577.
Peggy House
Prudential Fox & Roach Hampton
Licensed in PA and NJ
Also consider that Penn's Landing properties often have high condo fees, which aren't factored in to the price per square foot....
Hi Rich, although they have tried, the development of our riverfront, Penn's Landing, has not been as successful as other cities where living on the waterfront is desirable.

I hope this helps. If you are thinking about buying property here and would like to chat, feel free to contact me at anytime.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Licensed in NJ and PA
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.979.5967 m
Web Reference:
Hi Rich,
Philadelphia is a city of neighborhoods and those neighborhoods vary greatly in price. Fishtown happens to be a very happening spot right now. If you are interested in learning more about the neighborhoods in Philadelphia and making a purchase; I would love to assist you.
I have lived in Philly for 13 years and one of the reason I became a realtor was because I love this city and love showing it to people! Feel free to contact me with any of your real estate needs.

Ezra Roulinavage
Realtor @ Prudential Fox and Roach-Society Hill
530 Walnut St. Suite 260
215-627-6005 Main office
215-605-6633 Mobile
Hi Rich,

For residential property, the price per square foot is irrelevant because these are all very different properties.

OPPSF works with vacant commercial space, not residential.