Home Buying in Granby>Question Details

chrisawhite, Home Buyer in Southampton, MA

Why is the home at 152 Taylor St. property relatively inexpensive. is it because of well problems?

Asked by chrisawhite, Southampton, MA Mon Mar 11, 2013

Answers

1
My (mulit-generational) family very nearly purchased this home, it's really an amazing opportunity. We had to back out of the purchase at the last moment because of some family (health) issues that suddenly came up and would have affected how many of us were able to live there.

The sellers are great people who were very accommodating and up front. Our only concern after a detailed home inspection was the age of the roof and they have since replaced the whole roof.
Well is fine, no water problems, no insect problems. Very high quality cabinets and other structures inside, sturdy construction. Attic room is ready for finishing. There are a whole list of great things about 152 Taylor.
I think the reason it hasn't sold is that it's a specific type of layout and many people wonder why its been on the market so long (myself included!). I would strongly recommend having a look if you are interested. It is really an insanely amount of space for the price and quality of construction and I still follow this home from time to time which is how I found you question.