Home Buying in El Paso>Question Details

mijune19, Home Buyer in El Paso, TX

Why is real estate so expensive. It is outrageous...why?

Asked by mijune19, El Paso, TX Fri Sep 13, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

3
Actually, real estate prices right now are quite low. Much lower than they were in 2008. If you are looking for cheap property, perhaps you should consider buying a bank foreclosure property. These are often sold at a discounted price. Another option is to get a fixer-upper if you are the handy-man type.

If you are looking for a website that offers up to date foreclosure listings, I would like to recommend http://www.bankforeclosuresale.com. This is a site that requires membership but you can peruse through the listings in your market area first before signing up.

Our database contains over two million foreclosure homes, including bank foreclosures, government foreclosures like VA homes and HUD homes, distressed properties and commercial properties that are for sale all across the nation. All of the listings have had any outstanding liens eliminated and the title is free and clear. We also update our extensive collection of listings every day.

I did a quick check for homes in your area and I found 134 active listings with prices starting at $24,900. Here is the link to check it out: http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/list/tx/county141/el-paso.html
Thanked
Flag Mon Sep 16, 2013
TThanked
Flag Mon Sep 16, 2013
I have a home that is nice and not so expensive. Neighborhood is good in the west side of El Paso Tx if interested. 3 br 2 full bath living room dining room huge back yard wash room call me if interested 915 9203240