Home Buying in Clarksville>Question Details

Maria Couch, Renter in Clarksville, IN

Why is it that....?

Asked by Maria Couch, Clarksville, IN Thu Jan 31, 2013

why is it when you work and your spouse and you both have over a 613 credit score you cant rent or buy anything??

Answers

5
Annette Lawrence’s answer
Maria,
As you have read, there is no reason, based on what you have shared.
Now, be aware, there are other issues that have a bearing on the outcome that have not been revealed.. You may find it beneficial to chat with a professional who specializes in finding solutions. If you are needing to buy a home, chat with a real estate professional. They have a team of folks who have specific resources to whom they can direct you for financing with minimal costs, low down payment, jumbo, etc......and have a history of SUCCESS.
-
Promises won't get you into a house. Those with a proven history of success will. That is the value of a professional.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Reamx Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
Movie Tour
http://youtu.be/g1H-_ny-Mnk
Maria,

We offer a no document loan that does not require any credit. If you have 35% down we can finance the remaining balance. We don't require financials, job history, tax returns or credit scores, etc... Please let me know if you'd like more information.

Ted
512-334-1481
Maria:
There are several programs that you can work with local lenders in the Southern Indiana market that can help get you approved for a loan. Feel free to contact me and i can give you the names and numbers of those people.

Walter Coppinger
TEAM COPPINGER
502-468-9945
wcoppinger@28first.com
Maria,

I can help you! We're able to finance loans with credit scores as low as 580...only 3.5% down. Please give me a call. :)

K.C. Jones
RH Lending
214-432-0486
kjones@rhlending.com
Why can you not rent? .........