Karla Mccorm…, Home Buyer in Martinez, GA

Why is it so hard to get information on homes that are in forclosure, or prefroclosure?

Asked by Karla Mccormack, Martinez, GA Thu Jun 19, 2008

Is it worth pay a fee to view the websites that have the forclosure information?

Answers

3
Great Benefits Offered

I am a Realtor in Augusta GA work permanently with HUD owned Bank owned and VA owned properties you do not need to pay for that information give me a call no obligation no fees Ill be more than happy to assist you 706 664 7774 http://www.augustagahome.com or email me deryamartin@gmail.com
Karla,

I work in the Atlanta area, but I'm originally from Augusta. I know some realtors in that area that could assist you with locating foreclosure properties and HUD homes.

I would not pay a fee to view homes on a foreclosure website. You can get plenty of free information working with a good realtor. In addition a realtor that is familiar with foreclosure properties will be able to explain the buying process to you since it can be challenging in some cases. A good realtor will also advise you from making a bad investment decision. The seller is paying the commission for your agent so you should take advantage of the service in foreclosure situations.

Get in touch with me and I will get you connected with a foreclosure specialist in the Martinez/Augusta area.

James Dudley
ERA Sunrise Realty
james.dudley@era.com
678-781-7418
Karla,

For starters, the homeowner who is being foreclosed upon usually doesn't broadcast the issue. And the lenders, for reasons of confidentiality, can't make the information public. As for paying for the websites, most lenders, at least in this area, then list the property with a local agent, similar to a normal listing. There are some qualifications, however, as the properties are usually listed "as is", etc. Check with a local Realtor and ask about their MLS services. In our area, there are now fields for "bank owned" properties.
Web Reference: http://www.tchurchwell.com