1PC, Home Buyer in Germantown, WI

Why is it so difficult to search for a home with an "actual" 3-car garage? A majority of results from such a search have "wannabe" 3-car garages...

Asked by 1PC, Germantown, WI Fri Aug 30, 2013

...2-car or 2.5-car garages that someone deemed worthy of being called 3-car garage because you can park 3 SmartCars, or two full-size cars and a golf cart... help!

This seems to be a relatively recent problem... it makes my time looking at listings online much less productive, and as a result I'm spending little time looking at listings - frustrating!

Answers

1
So sorry for your frustration. If you'd like to be set up for an auto search of only 3 car and larger garages, I'd be happy to do that for you. The information sent from our local MLS is more accurate. You will get new listings and price changes the same day they happen. I think some search engines are broader so you get the smaller garages included.

If you'd like auto emails just forward to me what you're looking for besides a 3 car garage, location and price range.

You can contact me at kerdman@firstweber.com.
Have a great weekend
Kaye Erdman
262-707-4966
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 30, 2013