Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Michael Hayes, Real Estate Pro in Parsippany, NJ

Why is everything forclosed, and what are the true prices of these properties?

Asked by Michael Hayes, Parsippany, NJ Tue Jul 23, 2013

Answers

5
Mike,

The true value of a property, is what someone is willing to pay for it, at that point in time. You need a REALTOR in the area that knows how to work with investor's, buyer's and sellers.

Elevate your expectations,

Vincent Paige |REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Certified Broker Price Opinion Registered Agent (BPOR)
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
E-mail: vince@thepremiumproperties.com
I'm guessing that you are looking at the Realty Trac posts. Do read their footnotes. Basically they report actions in the courts. Nothing to do with what is on the market.
Hi Mike, I am a NJ native transplanted here to Orlando, so are you thinking of moving or investing here?
I am not sure how to answer the question but would be happy to discuss the current Real estate market with you. Prices vary greatly as do the types of sales, REO/ Short Sale/ Regular sale, and so to best serve you I would need just a little more information on what you want to do.

That being said there are still deals to be had in all areas and it is still a great time to jump in. I am also a contractor by trade and so will be able to give an idea on costs on renovations or repairs you might want or need to make.

Hope to speak with you soon.

Brian Mahoney, CDPE
407-902-9792
RE/MAX
Town Centre
Orlando, Fl. 32801
http://www.orlandodreamliving.com
mahoney@briansoldorlando.com
I'm looking to invest.
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013
With all the foreclosures in the Market it has affected all the true prices of property, Depending on how many properties are foreclosed in the vicinity where you are looking will determine price. I know it is an unfortunate scenario. A lot of people that should have not gotten these high loans for properties that they could not afford is what got us there. It is definitely a good market for buyers. If you need help you can contact me at alebellot@cfl.rr.com. I work for Keller Williams At The Parks.
There are no TRUE prices;
Only when a ready, willing and able buyer steps up and buys something is the Value determined; and then it's only for a short window in time.
You need a Realtor!
OK guy. Then what is an average 2 bedroom market value of a house in Orlando?
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013