Home Buying in Vallejo>Question Details

Darlene Hart…, Home Buyer in Fairfield, CA

Why is 82 Werden st still in here--everytime I call they say it's been sold.?????

Asked by Darlene Hartwell, Fairfield, CA Thu Nov 7, 2013

Answers

5
That property has an accepted offer and it is waiting for the bank to approved a short sale offer.
most likely the bank will increase the price cause it was listed bellow market, some of the comps are between 85,000-95,000.
if you are looking for some realistic listings call me so I can show you what really is available in your price range.
Luis 707-333-1918
DRE# 01104621
Who cares??? There are plenty of homes for sale. Good things come to those that wait. What is so great about Fairfield anyway? Go to American Canyon instead.
This is a Bank of America short sale, so a long time in escrow is normal.
Hi Darlene,
I just looked the property on the MLS and see it currently shows contingent no show as it's current status. When you call, who do you call and who did you speak with? Without looking further into it, basing off what I see on the MLS, would tell you technically the property has not sold yet. It's currently in contract since 6/20/13.

Mario
REMAX
Trulia is the last place you want to rely on for accurate of any kind.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Often times agents don't follow thru and take the listing off even when sold. But, if it's a short sale or foreclosure which takes some time to close, an agent will keep it active in hopes of getting back up offers in case the escrow falls thru.
Flag Thu Nov 7, 2013