sylvia krawc…, Home Buyer in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Why is Trulia not giving out the info anymore. You pull up the home you want to see and the next thing that pops up is the agent that wants your info.

Asked by sylvia krawczyk, Port Saint Lucie, FL Sat Apr 19, 2014

You cant see any pics unless you fill out stuff for the listing agent. What is with this? I am just looking and do not want an agent calling me for each house a just glance at?

Answers

4
I just did a search in my cities and clicked on homes for sale and got as many pictures as was provided by the listing agent. Not sure what you are talking about. Anna is correct, perhaps you don't understand that Realtors work for FREE in FL so why would you want to look at pictures without knowing the true story. The MLS has over 300 data fields on each home, sizes of bedrooms, lot size, HOA fees, property taxes, etc. etc, So when a Realtor sets up a search that sends you a listing, you ONLY get homes that you are pre-approved to buy, and meet your desires.
It is simple I just will not use Trulia. You see there is a major part of society that is just plain tired of all this crap, all the info you have to give, and all your privacy now is down the drain. However, if the majority said, THIS IS ENOUGH. I am not playing these childish games anymore, then change for the positive could occur. If most of the people in the US stopped buy cars for one month, I can assure you, car prices would be reduced. The power is in the masses and I am one of them that is not playing big corps, small corps games anymore. Live is to short.

If you want to reduce the prices believe me, get even 50% of Americans saying I am not paying that much for any car, and prices will come down. And I am not talking about the person who,s car just gave out and has no choice but to quickly.

So, I say lets make it AUGUST. No one buys a car in this month and see what happens in September. I challenge everyone not to buy a car, truck, SUV, in the month of August.

Sylvia
For easier searching why not simply work with an agent of your own who can set up a free of charge automated search account based on your criteria straight from MLS; why rely on third party sites such as this, whose information may not be accurate, not updated, or too old.....
Very simply...this system sounds like one that is marketing you to a local agent as a lead. One of today's marketing tactics is to lure agents into an agreement that provides them with leads for a fee. You are simply part of the bait!

Just keeping it real!