KM, Home Buyer in Temecula, CA

Why is Pleasant Grove considered a great neighborhood?

Asked by KM, Temecula, CA Mon Jul 21, 2014

Answers

2
I have lived here most of my life. Aside from the fact that we have the conveniences of Walmart, restaurants, and freeway access within just minutes, we have a pretty low crime, hiking up Mt. Timpanogos from the foothills that are literally just minutes away, skiing for those who like it less than 45 minutes away, a view of Utah Lake from most parts of Pleasant Grove, and some of the friendliest and kindest people I have met anywhere all around us. I am a state certified appraiser of well over 20 years, and the founder of UtahForeclosures.com and of course PleasantGroveHomes.com . Anyone with real estate questions is welcome to call me at any waking hour, but I do choose to take Sundays off. My cell is 801-372-2360. I hope this is helpful to you.
Neighborhoods are all about personal preferences; if unfamiliar with the area, take the time and visit more than once, don't just entertain what other people may think, say or do, another's opinion may not necessarily be the best for you....