Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

Lheckman, Home Owner in Cedar Creek, TX

Why is MLS 5126944 still for sale? Is there something wrong with this property as it has been listed for a long time?

Asked by Lheckman, Cedar Creek, TX Tue Feb 26, 2013

Answers

7

As other's mentioned, this property is pending. There is a similar unit that is not in the MLS that should be available. I am familiar with this property since I had a listing in this development that recently sold. If you would like additional information, please contact me directly by phone or email. Thank you.

Tom

Thomas J. Cantalini
Broker Associate, REALTOR(R) GRI, CNE, SFR, MBA
Century 21 HSK and Associates Austin
9020-1 N. Capital of Texas Hwy.
Suite 210
Austin, Texas 78759
512-797-9167 (cell)
512-264-3446 (home)
tom.cantalini@gmail.com
thomas.cantalini@century21.com
Tom,
Thank you for the reply. I would be interested in knowing more about the listing you are talking about but I do have an agent that I am working with. I would like to know if it is on the same side of the community ( the greenbelt side) as the current listing. I also am interested in the current one for the price. Where is your listing priced at?

Thank You
Flag Thu Feb 28, 2013
Its been pending for a long time which usually mean short sale... I expect this one will be on longer just getting through the bank hassle.
Suggest you speak with a local Realtor who knows your market there in Cedar Creek, TX Normally if a property sits for sale a "long" time, PRICE is the reason why.

Or it is under contract, and free sites like Trulia and Zillow get auto feeds from IDX, the local MLS but they dont get the updates when a property goes under contract.

Best of luck.

Spirit
As you have been told, this home is currently under contract. The remarks also mention that it may have foundation issues. Feel free to visit my home page where there is a quick link for all available homes in Great Hills.

I would be happy to do detailed analysis on the area and show properties at your convienence. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
This property is under contract and went pending 11/5/12. Please call 512-695-5144 or email kristee@theleadersrealty.com if you have further questions. I would be happy to help you with your property search.
That property went under contract in November and is still not closed as of yet. Consumer sites will still list it as an active property even though it is not actually active. That is why the website I build for my buyers is much better. It has actual statuses and is in real time and gives you direct access to everything in the MLS.

If you are just curious, that is fine, but if you are actively looking for a different property, please contact me and I will be happy to discuss assisting you. I represent buyers at no cost to you, and set them up with a very informative and interactive website as I mentioned above. If you're not yet in the market, please let me know whenever you might be and I'll be glad to help. As a matter fact, I just sold a house In Cedar Creek yesterday on Parkland Drive in the Meadows of Hobbs Creek. I got full price for it and my clients are very happy!!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012) Call 512-261-4415
The home went under contract back in November. There may have been issues with an inspection, problems getting financing finalized, or any of a number of other things that pop up from time to time with Real Estate transactions. Bottom line, it's still under contract, and will probably close sometime in the near future.

If you're not already working with another agent and would like to have some professional help, please just contact me and I'll be glad to discuss what your unique needs are, and how I can help.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com