Home Buying in Methuen>Question Details

mathiasdaven…, Home Buyer in Methuen, MA

Why is 29 Gill Ave. in Methuen, MA still for sale?

Asked by mathiasdavenport, Methuen, MA Tue Nov 26, 2013

Answers

4
The possibilities are many. There could be multiple lien holders on the property, the negotiator did not like the offer price and countered, the bank is waiting for supporting documents from the Seller, the file was reassigned just to name a few. I am Loss Mitigation Certified and have seen a short sale take a year to close. Is this a property that you are interested in or are there similar properties that you have questions about. Please feel free to contact me at marianne@HowHomesGetSold.com or 978-984-3188. I hope you found this information helpful.
Sometimes bank owned and short sales take time to sell. Its hard to say why it hasn't sold. If you are interested you should take a look and not overly focus on how long it has been on the market.

Kevin Vitali
EXIT Group One
978-360-0422
Bank is still waiting for an offer. Are you interested in this property?
Web Reference: http://wenrealty.com
Recommend contacting support 1-888-466-3501 or at the bottom right of any Trulia page. It is also listed on Zillow.