Home Buying in Enid>Question Details

johnlamerton, Home Buyer in Enid, OK

Why is Enid housing so high?

Asked by johnlamerton, Enid, OK Thu Mar 27, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Enid

Answers

4
The rental prices are slightly inflated due to the Vance Air force base in Enid. The pilot trainees come in for 9 months to a year at a time. They often buy, but many rent. I was surprised by that myself when I first moved here from Santa Fe. This is one of the reasons I decided to own rental properties. I will be having two rentals available soon.
Homes You Love, LLC
Diana Kng
Because it sits on top of a hill.
Taking a job in Enid with comments like that we've just narrowed the list of brokers by one.
Flag Sat Nov 1, 2014
Enid housing is not high.
I moved a year ago to Las Vegas NV from Enid
The prices in Las Vegas are off the chart. (highly leveraged)
Enid is a stable housing market with minor pricing variances.
Prices will hold value over time except in the most extreme economic conditions.
Hi John, Tanya's assistant here. I actually lived in Enid for a couple of years ago. The main reason is due to the older generation in this area that is retiring and buying larger more expensive homes. Additionally the homes in this area need to be protected from all types of weather, especially the wind. As the saying goes, if you don't like the weather in Oklahoma, just wait 5 minutes and it will change.