Home Buying in Bolivar>Question Details

Truthwillset…, Home Buyer in Bolivar, TN

Why don't agents tell truth about homes that were meth labs that even though the quarantine may be lifted, the house itself is dangerous to?

Asked by Truthwillsetufree, Bolivar, TN Sat Nov 14, 2009

live in 1285 Burnett Mills in Bolivar was raided as a meth lab - dangerous place to live in - agents should be truthful

Answers

1
All I can say is look at who the Sherif was and who the county leaders are. Why are they running all places for people to work out of town.; They don't want big factories coming into the county. I have been told by one of the millionairs that the county don't have the work force. The fact is if plants that hire people to work come into the county the workforce will follow. Who is going to pay the taxes? The millionairs?? If I have to work out of the county then I am going to have to spend my money out of the county. I can't come home and clean up and go out to shop because our Super Walmart , Ha Ha, smaller than a big Eckards, is the only thing open. I could go on but you live in the county so you should know the story......