Tiffany Razo, Real Estate Pro in Broadmoor Village, CA

Why does Home Ownership Matter to you?

Asked by Tiffany Razo, Broadmoor Village, CA Mon Mar 12, 2012

Answers

6
I like the ability to renovate the place the way I like it, you can't do that with a rental. I also like the fact that I'm on the path to owning a home free & clear by retirement with a really low payment where if I kept renting my payment would be huge in 25 yrs with inflation.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 13, 2012
For me it was different for each home. For the first, we were in a market where we could get just what we wanted in the right area/town for what we would pay in rent. The market was also increasing and the write off was great for a duel income couple with no children.

We sold and moved and bought again, this time more for the stability of housing for our children. This time the house and neighborhood is more for then than anything :-).
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 12, 2012
It is a personal decision whether or not to purchase a home. However, most people's homes are their largest asset and biggest investment. With interest rates at an all time low most mortgage payments will be less than market rent and think of it as a large savings account.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 12, 2012
That is a personal question, that only you can answer for yourself. For my wife and I it was for housing stability, investment and (we live in LA) because our monthly rental payments were the size of a mortgage payment.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 12, 2012
what do you want in sales