Originals, Home Buyer in Cumming, GA

Why do you keep sending me properties in Brooklyn and Denver when I'm looking for a place in Cumming GA 30041 ????

Asked by Originals, Cumming, GA Wed Aug 14, 2013

If you are moving to new area, it helps to have an agent who is familiar with that particular City or area. I have lived in Cumming and sold real estate here for 15 years.

I have been transferred three time across the country so I understand the special needs and stresses that families go through during this process.

I would welcome the opportunity to assist you with any needs you may have. You can contact me at denise.wesley@harrynorman.com or check out my face book page The Wesley Team.

Denise Wesley
Harry Norman Realtors
Accredited Buyer Representative
Relocation Specialists
Somebody is trying to tell you something! Just kidding. The Zephyr Court home is awesome. Great community called Grove Park. If you need help I will be happy to assist. I live in Cumming and have been an agent for 19 years! Hard to believe. I raised two children here as well. Welcome to Forsyth County! Kristin Joyner, Designer Realty 770-318-0946 http://www.designerrealty.net
Look up 1330 Zephry ct. Cumming GA 30041, its the home of your Dreams....................................
Look up 1330 Zephyr ct. Cumming, GA 30041 its the home of your Dreams...........................
Sometimes the website picks you up as being in the wrong location. There are many houses for sale in 30041, and there are some great deals too! Feel free to call or email me to help you find your new place!

Sammy Thieme, SFR, ABR
Re/Max All Properties
30 Years of Full-time Real Estate Experience
(678) 936-1607

If you are in need of a mortgage, I would be happy to pre-qualify you for one in Cumming. I am located in the hall / Forsyth area and would be happy to assist you.

I hope you get the information on the properties that you are looking for.

Lynel Adams
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer
Silverton Mortgage Specialist, Inc
NMLS 359696
I am here in Cumming, GA. If you would like to work with a great buyer's agent, please call me directly and I will get you the proper homes. I strive to make the process easy and fun for you and I live in the area.
I look forward to serving your family during such an exciting time. Thank you so much
Barbara Martin
Maximum One Executive Realtors
There are many properties for sale in 30041, Originals, but without a link or address we cannot send you suitable listings. Please call, text or email if we can provide further assistance. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond