beachbz1, Home Owner in Honolulu, HI

Why did we look for properties in Waikiki, on foot?

Asked by beachbz1, Honolulu, HI Thu Jun 13, 2013

A Message from David Beasley - Honolulu, Hawaii

Thanks for giving us your take, of a one of a kind, properties viewing. Walking from place to place, really gives insight into the diverse culture and puts your finger on the pulse of the heartbeat of Waikiki. We (my wife and I) feel that we could have spent half of the time driving and trying to find parking. Kudos to this very innovative approach!

Answers

4
Walking is good exercise, also by walking through a community you can see and feel what the neighborhood feels like. Just be sure to brings some bottled water to stay hydrated the Hawaiian sun can zap you in a matter of minutes.
Aloha David!

Thanks for joining our Waikiki Walking Tour at Century 21 All Islands in the Waikiki Trade Center every Wednesday @ 9am. I am sure you will find the perfect investment property soon.

Happy Hunting!

Dave Dickey R(S)
Are you the same David Beasley I exchanged emails and talked to last year
Walking a neighborhood is the best way to gain the real flavor of an area. My office is in the hub of Waikiki and I take every opportunity to discover something new there all the time.