Home Buying in Melbourne>Question Details

Kristine But…, Home Owner in Falconer, NY

Why can't it be a easier way to search for a home with a pool? It drives me crazy when there is no pool and the listing says "room for a pool"

Asked by Kristine Butts, Falconer, NY Tue Mar 12, 2013

or "community pool".

Answers

6
Remax Interactive’s answer
There is... and it's FREE!!! Contact a Realtor in the area your looking for homes in. If it is Brevard County I can help. Why try to find a home alone when you can have an agent do all the work for you and you don't have to pay the Realtor?!?! Contact me at (321)751-4455 and I will gladly help you find the home of your dreams.
There is an easier way. Get a local agent to complete the search for you and then sent you the list of homes with pool exclusively. Then rather than being searching all over the place, all you need to is leisurely look at the list already created just for you.
Hi Kristine,

The biggest problem is that most of the popular websites available to the public do not make a distinction between a private pool and a community pool. Any agent here in Brevard County, myself included, will be happy to set up a specific search for homes with a private pool only. That way they can be emailed to you directly as soon as they come onto the market, or if there is a price change. All we would need to know is if there is a particular area, price range, and any other preferences you may have. This just takes a few moments to do and you can start receiving the listings right away.

Kind regards,

Bruce Kwitny
RE/MAX Elite
321-508-7209
bruce@brucekwitny.com
Kristine
You can search the public side of Brevard Counties MLS at my website, where you can put in a lot of search criteria to narrow down the choices you are given. Call me if you have any questions.
Paul Whitehouse (Realtor) SFR
http://www.paulsold.com
Hi Kristine;
I'm a Realtor in Melbourne and in Brevard County; and I would be happy to send you a current active list of available homes with a pool.
Please let me know your search criteria.
Phil Rotondo, Realtor
ERA Showcase Properties and Investments
Melbourne, Fl.
1-800-780-7770 x-7878
mailto:phil@321property.com
I have no problem searching my MLS for a pool. You should try getting a Realtor to search for you and that way it won''t be so hard for you. Room for a pool is a great way to buy and upgrade the property by adding a pool, around here it is a BIG deal.