Jenny Hawtho…, Home Buyer in Easton, MD

Why can't I tell you all exactly what I'm looking for?

Asked by Jenny Hawthorne-webster, Easton, MD Wed May 4, 2011

Answers

12
You can, who says you can't? Contact a local agent and tell them and they can send you listings that match your search.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 4, 2011
Jenny, You have received a lot of good advice to your question, are you ready to move forward? 1st step is to decide if what you are looking for exists in our current inventory; step #2 you will need a pre-approval for financing; I would be happy to provide some recommendations for that step, you should talk with more than one lender. Then it's on to finding the right home for you; I work out of Easton, MD and know the mid-shore well including East New Market and northern Dorchester County. I would enjoy the oppotunity to work with you
Please give me a call if I can help
Jim Bent
410-924-0901
Of course you can.

However, recognize that certain requests (not from you, necessarily) may run afoul of laws or regulations regarding discrimination/antidiscrimination. Or they may be the sort of questions Realtors are taught they can't answer (" . . . a home in a great school district" or " . . . . low-crime area"). But that's a restriction on us, not on you expressing your wishes.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Hello Jenny,

You can do exactly that. I would love to apply for the job to be your buyer agent. Please let me know exactly what you are looking for in New Market and what price range. I currently own an investment property in New Market. It is a wonderful place to live. Call or email me anytime. I can send you a specific list with homes and maps for the area.

Tammy Durbin, A-REO, e-PRO, GRI,
Over 20 years experience
Long and Foster Real Estate Inc.
cell 240-405-3118
email: Tammyd@lnf.com
http://www.tammydurbin.com
Web Reference: http://www.tammydurbin.com
I suggest that you find a local Realtor to represent you as a Buyer's Agent. A Buyer's Agent will represent your interests throughout the purchase transaction. The Buyer's Agent's commission is paid by the Seller, so the service you receive is at no charge to you. You may want to interview 2 or 3 to determine who best fits your needs. Someone you know may be able to make a recommendation for a Buyer's Agent. And, the Buyer's Agent will help you find exactly what you are looking for.
You could have just then but you didn't. Call a realtor and a lender and spread the word!
IS THIS A TRICK QUESTION????
You should partner up with a Realtor (not all Agents are Realtors) who will not only listen to what needs and wants are, but also HEAR to what you are saying.

Good luck to you, hope you find a perfect match in a Realtor.
I am just an email away if you have any questions or concerns.
Ania
aniamiller@kw.com
Web Reference: http://www.aniamiller.com
Hi Jenny, we are all smiling because that is EXACTLY why we are here! we want to listen to your needs as a Home Buyer or Seller. Simply put...find the agent of your choice, I would suggest visiting their websites and get an idea of the locations they serve and place a phone call.
Why you can. And this is a great place to find the ONE agent to listed to your needs. I'd interview a couple of agents. Find one you can work well with and give that single agent your wish list. And of course make sure you are pre-qualified first. Best of luck on your home search.
I don't understand your question. Any agent should interview in detail to search for home close to your specifications

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Of course you can. My clients tell me what they want and I set up an automatic search that updates daily, sending any listings that match the clients criteria to us both.
That said, keep in mind that houses, like spouses, seldom have every quality a buyer may be looking for but if time is of no consequence...

If I can be of assistance, please contact me. Thanks
Mr Hawthorne,
Please send me an email at jimbent@goeaston.net or call me at 410-924-0901; Tell me what you are looking for and I will do my best to locate for you