TTfamily, Home Buyer in Tarrytown, NY

Why aren't there any homes listed, even in recent history, in the Pocantico school district, under $1M?

Asked by TTfamily, Tarrytown, NY Tue Feb 10, 2009

How can I find out when something comes for sale in this community?

Answers

10
There are homes for sale under $1 million.Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Lisa Loeb
Licensed Realtor
http://www.grandluxrealty.com
There are homes on the market in this school district for under $1m. Please feel free to browse the MLS through my web site. You can save specific listings as well as your search criteria to receive automatic emails should anything come on the market that meets your needs.

Donald A Mituzas
Licensed Associate Broker
2008 Realtor of the Year
Prudential Douglas Elliman
Web Reference: http://www.nyhomeseller.com
Hi Susie,

there are currently three poperties under $1,000,000 listed for the hamlet... please feel free to contact me at 914-438-7556 to get more information and/or to see them... best regards, Phyllis Lerner, Realtor - William Ravies Legends Realty Group
Hi TTfamily,

Currently there are 6 single family homes on the market, in the Pocantico Hills school district, ranging from $449,000 to $995,000. There are also 3 condos ranging in price from $289,900 to $354,999.

Robin Lynch
Keller Williams Realty Group
914-315-6182
Dear Susie,

There are several homes on the market in the school district you are inquiring about. One is under $1,000,000. Prices really depend on the location, property size and condition. If you are interested in more information, I would be pleased to answer any questions you may have as well as provide you a means to search our database without obligating yourself to any one realtor.

I reside in Tarrytown besides covering a large geographic area from our #1 ranked White Plains Office.

Steve Geiger
Associate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence
914-328-8400 ext 375
sgeiger@houlihanlawrence.com
If you are interested i can keep you in the loop by sending you emails as properties come up in the market and as they are sold. Send me an email an i will set you up

Luis Fernandez, ABR, CIPS, GRI, QSC, SRES, Top 1% of Westchester Brokers
The Luis Fernandez Sales Team
Keller Williams Realty Group
760 White Plains Rd
Scarsdale, NY 10583
luis@lowerwestchesterny.com
Tel 914 902-3251
Fax 914 931-1791
Cell 914 309-9383
Hi Susie,
I am an agent who lives in the hamlet of Pocantico Hills and have had quite a few listings.
The houses that have sold recently were quite large and were sold for over 1,000,000. The Hamlet
is small and not that many houses come up each year but there are other areas that are
in the School District and houses have sold for less than 1,000,000. There are smaller houses
in the Hamlet but we have not had very much turnover lately. If you would like me to keep you updated
on listings or have any questions, plese don't hesitate to contact me.
Regards
Phyllis Lerner
914-438-7556
Hi Susie, I am a Realtor based in Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow. My office is right down the street from the Rockefeller Estate. This community is one that retains it's value and people tend to stay for a long time. We had a home listed that sold recently. Homes tend to also sell pretty quick in this area. The school district is exclusive to the area with one exception. The middle school is Pocantico Hills and the residents have a choice of sending their children to Briarcliff, Pleasantville, or Sleepy Hollow High School. There is also a section of Elmsford (Beaver Hill and Old Country Road) that is also in this school district. If you would like to be notified of any homes coming on the market in this area I will be more then happy to keep you informed (no strings attached). Please let me know if you would like that.

Christopher Pagli
Associate Broker
Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Instead of waiting, why not make an offer on one of those houses at your price?
Hi Susie

The prices of homes in Pocantico Hills is the price the home owners pay for the quality of education in the school district. The test scores are very high and the size of each classes are very low.
Having the lowest property taxes in Westchester County makes these homes very valuable.
Web Reference: http://www.JoeMoleano.com