Home Buying in Lincoln>Question Details

Gen711, Home Buyer in Lincoln, CA

Why aren't addresses of foreclosures shown on Trulia?

Asked by Gen711, Lincoln, CA Mon Nov 2, 2009

Is this a ploy to get the address from an insurance agent?

Answers

4
Its like my house they show it as foreclosed on for 34900 to get you to sign up and pay to find out my property isn't . They false advertise and steal your money.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 16, 2013
your best bet is to find a knowledgeable agent. Realty Trac only gives you half the info. Available homes can be found through non-pay sites. Please let me know if you need assistance with foreclosures.

Brian Frank
Lyon Real Estate
916-402-4697
http://www.bfrank.goloyn.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 4, 2009
I second Jim on his answer. In addition, many of the homes shown on Trulia via Realy Trac show prices that have no relation to what the home will ultimately sell for. They may be listing only what's owed on the first mortgage, and sometimes only the second mortgage (that's when you'll see the "too good to be true" pricing of a $200,000 home for $75,000 - as an example).

Any of the Realtors on this site can usually track down the home in question and give you the real info on it.

Best of luck!
Web Reference: http://www.annaboyd.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 3, 2009
No, It is a ploy to get subscribers to a service called Realty Trac. They hide the actual addresses because they want to sell you a monthly subscription charged to your credit card...
You want addresses of foreclosed Lincoln homes email one of the Realtors that advertise their services on Trulia. Write to her or him what your house shopping criteria are. You'll get full data sheets not teasers for a website subscription.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 2, 2009
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA