Home Buying in Westwood>Question Details

JC, Home Buyer in Araby Eight Com'l Es...

Why are there so many places up for sale near Santa Monica Blvd directly east of the 405?

Asked by JC, Araby Eight Com'l Estates, Yuma, AZ Thu Mar 6, 2014

Answers

2
Hi JC,
Good question. Actually, the inventory in this area is not that high. There are many home buyers that are interested to move to that area, because prices are a little lower than north of Santa Monica. This area is very residential, quiet, and is within the walking distance from the Westwood charter school which is very good. Many families with children or young couples that want to start a family want to live in the area for that reason. In addition, this area is close to UCLA, Century City shopping mall, and many restaurants. It is a safe area for single people as well as families with children. I have been living in this area myself and I love living here.
Nima
The area just east of the 405 is mostly comprised of condos, so more addresses exist in this area to begin with. Are you shopping for a home in Los Angeles? I'd be very happy to help you with your search!

Tamar Asken, CFP®
Real Estate Agent
Rodeo Realty, Inc.
Beverly Hills, CA
cell: 310-801 8292
tamar.asken@rodeore.com
CalBRE #:01932133