Home Buying in Slidell>Question Details

nonapv, Home Buyer in Slidell, LA

Why are there so many houses for sale in Turtle Creek?

Asked by nonapv, Slidell, LA Fri Jun 21, 2013

Answers

3
Turtle Creek is a very secure and stable neighborhood. With the price ranges being between 300K- 400K there is a lot of movement from transfers and promotions. A lot of people upgrading into larger homes and also retirement ages down sizing. In my opinion it's a very safe investment. Keep in mind it is the summer months and you will see an increase in properties for sale in all neighborhoods because of the notion that the summer months are the best months to sell. If you have any questions please let me know. Best of luck!
-David
Turtle Creek is a neighborhood of upwardly mobile people. They are more subject to corporate advancement, thus more subject to transfer.
Another factor is, like other neighborhoods, families want to get moved and settled before school starts, That's why you see more homes on the market now than you did three months ago.
When you are ready to buy or sell a home, please give me a call.... I am just around the corner on Gause. Thanks -
Joyce Albert, Realtor
504-451-8343
Keller Williams Realty Professionals
http://StTammanyHomesForSale.com/
2053 E Gause Blvd., Slidell, LA 70461
Licensed in the State of LA
All offices independently owned and operated
because of national market conditions, low interest rates, increase in consumer confidence and the shear fact that house prices have increased to restore previous lost equity..

shall i continue??