Home Buying in Bozeman>Question Details

Bigskydreamer, Home Buyer in Bozeman, MT

Why are there only 3 homes listed under "Recent Sales"? Surely more than 3 homes have sold in Bozeman in 2009? Thanks very much

Asked by Bigskydreamer, Bozeman, MT Wed Sep 16, 2009

Recent Sales information for Bozeman

Answers

5
Dave and Reine’s answer
Due to Montana being a non-disclosure state it makes it difficult for websites like Trulia.com to be totally accurate.

As a real estate broker I can assure you that we have seen the market pick up over the last 6-12 months. Their is still many properties to choose from and depending on what price range a buyer is in, some more than others. Websites like this are a great tool but should not be relied upon for the entire story.
Well sounds like everyone else already responded your question :) Please if you would like to know more about what sold in Bozeman area, and price range, or just take a look at our multiple listing service, please go to http://www.forsalebozeman.com and look for "Search MLS" you will find all the houses available in the area.
Luci
Montana is a nondisclosure state. Trulia does not have access to home sale prices or our MLS systems.
Bozeman had several hundred sales in 2009 in all price ranges.
It could be due to montana being a nondisclosure State. Trulia does not have access to home sale prices. the three you speak of were probably reported by the buyer or seller.
I believe that Trulia only shows you a few of the recent sales at a time -- I'm not sure why they do this, and it is a flaw in the system in my opinion. The real statistics from MLS: the market in Bozeman is picking up nicely in recent months, with 297 single family homes being sold so far in 2009. There have also been 137 condos and townhomes sold in 2009. If the search is expanded to the entire Gallatin Valley, those numbers rise to 421 and 156.

It's a great time to buy, and Bozeman was just chosen by HousingPredictor.com as one of the top 10 cities in the US for future property value appreciation!

Give me a call if you need more information on the area market, or on any listings that you have an interest in.

Kelley Halle
Prudential Montana Real Estate
581-3144 (cell)