Home Buying in Denver>Question Details

MA Greene, Both Buyer and Seller in Denver, CO

Why are there no addresses and MLS numbers to go with all the properties, are they not for sale??

Asked by MA Greene, Denver, CO Fri Aug 24, 2012

Answers

11
Good evening. There are quite a few reasons, but know this first, Trulia and similar aggregating web sites are NOT MLS services (the broker-based info exchange systems), they pull data from tons of sources and do not have any checks and balances system. One of the major reasons would be postings from RealtyNet, which is a mortgage default tracking service. It may receive notice that a property is in foreclosure proceedings, but that doesn't mean it has been foreclosed yet (and even then, the owning bank may not be ready to market it yet). Trulia also pulls from services where real estate brokers can post without addresses; although it has been trying to filter more of those ads out, some slip by. When you team up with a buyer broker, they will give you daily access to the MLS services so you can know what properties are brand new to market, and that broker will aloso be out checking lots of properties for you to ensure you don't miss a good one! Best, Nicci@NicciHyatt.com
Great answer, there's a lot of info out there and I keep forgetting it changes and evolves constantly, but I'm old and I hate that. If you like to work with investors I am looking for a good agent or 2 to keep me busy in Metro Denver. I work 7 days and I'm up early call any time Mark Greene 970 389 2610
Flag Sun Aug 26, 2012
If you referring to the foreclosure ads paid for by RealtyTrac: Those aren't listings. Many aren't for sale. They're there to try to get you to sign up for an expensive monthly subscription.. Since many aren't for sale, there can't be an MLS number. The strategy is for you to sign up in order to get the address. For any legitimate foreclosure, you can get the information for free from a Realtor.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 25, 2012
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Use a Realtor. They can provide you with any listings from the areas you're interested in.
The Idea is to make it look like they have the market on foreclosures etc and leave out the most important stuff, MlS numbers and address. Now that they have your attention click the button to join up at a low monthly fee.
My suggestion is you call a Real Estate agent who will and can help.

Good Luck to you.
Kevin
Verde Denver Real Estate.
Contact a Realtor, they can provide you an accurate list of homes for sale.
Working with a Realtor is the BEST way to get the most accurate information on homes for sale.

There are more then a few homes, without MLS numbers or prices, could very well be OLD information automatically retrieved from out dated web sites.

Best of luck
It is a little difficult to find information on some of these sites. If there is an MLS number, it is listed by an agent and is for sale. It would be much easier for you to find a Buyer's Agent to help you in your search.

If you would contact me, I can set you up on an IDX search on my web site with no obligation. In that way, you will be looking at homes that are truly for sale and it is in "real time" so there is no lag in the postings and them being on line.

Please contact me and I can set you up with a search and can answer any questions you might have.

Sue Priest
303-548-0643
Magreenmachine,

Are you looking at something on Trulia or another site. If you will give a little more info and details I am sure we can help you. Have a great weekend.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Direct - 303-669-1246
Which properties are you referring to?

Brooke
Which properties are you referring to?

Brooke
What address are you looking at and I will check for you? It also may be a foreclosure so if there is no address but you can call or email me to look at the general area I can try checking that way too

Bret Weinstein
303-981-1237
Bret@marcusteam.com