Home Buying in Memphis>Question Details

brittanyw, Home Buyer in Memphis, TN

Why are the monthly rent prices so low in South Memphis? I've seen prices as low as $58/month on a home that's $13,000..

Asked by brittanyw, Memphis, TN Wed Jan 2, 2013

I've just recently started working, and I make fairly decent money and I'm looking to rent a home for a low price that I can afford. I'm finding some but the prices are so low that I'm wondering about the "catch" or the eligibility requirements....

Answers

4
Thanks for calling it like it is Jenny. You get what you pay for.
It's the ghetto. What all these politically correct answers were trying to convey.
Are you familiar with the adage: location, location, location when it comes to real estate? It's very true! Look FIRST Where you want to live. Then find a place that fits your budget
crime statsmemphis.com - Might Check Reference the property addresses to this website.

Hope this helps!

WallaceTeamSellsMemphis.com
I sure would like to be able to see some of those properties. I could work wit $58 a month!
Flag Wed Feb 6, 2013