Bredab, Home Buyer in 10980

Why are the association fees on the University towers apartments so high? And I haven't seen tax amounts for these. Are they also high.?

Asked by Bredab, 10980 Sun Apr 22, 2012

Answers

3
Gerri Sutfin’s answer
The fees include your taxes, heat, hot water, maintenance, etc. That pays all of your large bills which is why they are so high. The tax portion of the monthly payment is also tax deductible.
As per mls "HOA includes Property Tax, Interest, Heat , Water plus on-site management."
Hi, Jeff Granoff here, from GRL & REALTORS, in New Haven. The reason the monthly fee is higher than expected for a condo is because it also includes heat, hot water, and property taxes. In addition, 40% of the monthly fee is tax deductable. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me. My phone is 203-494-1337. There are several units currently available. It would be my pleasure to help you find a new home.