Peaceandpowe…, Real Estate Pro in Bell And Hurd, Paine...

Why are some 4 bedroom 3 bathroom houses priced in the 500k and others in the 700k in Cerritos?

Asked by Peaceandpowerparenting, Bell And Hurd, Painesville, OH Sat Sep 8, 2012

Why the 200k discrepency?

Answers

2
Well, for the criteria you gave before & the 26 results I got because I pulled up the most recent sales since April 1st that closed, I also chose a min. 2000sqft & a max 2400sqft to stay closest to your 2100sqft variable in your last question.

The homes under $600K, many were short sales or bank owned in varying degrees of needing work or more modern upgrades, many of these homes were also located nearer to the 605fwy.

The homes between $600-700K, again a lot of short sales, many with pools, nicer in the way of upgrades but some still fall into my "needs upgrades" category, these are all mainly in the area around South St. & the 91fwy in between Bloomfield & Valley View St.

I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for answers after mine. Shoot me an email directly if you would like to talk about this further.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty One Group
100% short sale success ratio
& I can Prove it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
It depends on the area and the school zone. Please, let me know if you need more information about different school zone in Cerritos
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012