Home Buying in Dover>Question Details

Pandcwilkins, Home Buyer in Dover, NH

Why are homes listed as single-family, when they are condos?

Asked by Pandcwilkins, Dover, NH Mon Jun 11, 2012

Answers

2
Hi, In Dover, there are a few neighborhoods that get listed like that. Normally they are single family detached homes that are on land that is owned by all residents and the homeowner has use of his/her lot. It also is a way for buyers who want a detached single family home and want to belong to a home owners association that will plow, mow, mulch, and take out rubbish. Hope this helps. My name is Peggy Carter and I own the Coldwell Banker in downtown Dover. My cell is 603.396.2938.
If you are looking at homes here on trulia there is no serperation unless adjust your search. The problem starts when some listings here are picked up by an automatic feed. The feed only uploads some fields and not all. If the listing agent has it listed under residential you will not see that it is a condo unless they come on this site and edit whoch most do not do. The best place to look for homes for sale is a direct dsearch from the MLS, If you need assistance in finding a home, please feel free to give me a call or email.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com