Home Buying in Lancaster>Question Details

Charlie Ozen, Other/Just Looking in Lancaster, PA

Who would the best agent who has owned an operated rentals in Lancaster City for a cash investor? Please describe who you are and why I should use you

Asked by Charlie Ozen, Lancaster, PA Fri Dec 14, 2012

Answers

3
There are many good agents you can go with... but I would recomend Nathan Mountain of Castellum Realty 717-5727423... like the others he has owned and operated many rentals for years...but what sets him apart is his vision and experience on what can be done with a place for little cash. He also has an excellent group of workers who do quality renovations/repairs at a more than fair price.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
I have owned and managed my own properties for over 10 years. I have also begun a management company to help investors who do not want to be bothered with their own management.

I also am interested in helping investors succeed long term with investments. I am not going to just sell you a property to earn the commission. I am going to offer my expertise to help you find the best long term investments or to help you succeed at your business plan.

Call me at 717-413-0744.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
10+years owning, operating, and selling rentals In Lancaster City