Home Buying in Hagerstown>Question Details

Latrdaz1, Renter in

Who would I need to talk to about RTO/lease to own houses? Are there specific realtors that deal with them more than others?

Asked by Latrdaz1, Fri Dec 7, 2012

Answers

4
Hi Latrdaz1,

We specialize in rent-to-own/lease with an option to buy transactions in Maryland, and have been doing them for almost 9 years with much success.

Please visit our website at http://www.BuyBaltimoreProperties.com/faq to see many frequently asked questions or email us at info@BuyBaltimoreProperties.com with any questions that you may have.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
If Washington County is your destination, the Housing Authority of Washington County offers a limited program. I've worked with them on a number of these.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Good Evening,

Rent to Own home deals are pretty much a thing of the past. With the changing scope of the Real

Estate market, it is almost unfair to be able to arrive to a fair purchase price, 1 -2 years in advance of

settlement. And I am referring to unfair for both sides.

If you have or had credit issues that have kept you from obtaining a mortgage loan, the best plan is

together with a respected agent and mortgage lender, who will pull your credit record and map out

a plan to get your scores and credit history repaired so you can qualify within 1-2 years.

I hope this helps.

John Potter, Agent
Long & Foster Real Estate, Frederick, MD
Office- 301-620-0066
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Hi Latdraz1,

Some agents may have more experience with to rent to buy but any realtor you decide to select should be able to assist.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012