Esfields, Home Buyer in Saint Petersburg, FL

Who works with Hubzu or Deustche Bank?

Asked by Esfields, Saint Petersburg, FL Thu Jan 31, 2013

I contacted Hubzu they tell me they have no such property. How do I find an agent that works with Hubzu or Deustche Bank? I did the leg work and I am going to FAX Deustche Bank next myself but would like a proffesional to assist

Answers

4
Esfields, make sure you've done your homework on the property. Please see the attached Miami Herald article on HUBZU.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 31, 2013
Wow that is rough case. Great warning article.
Flag Fri Feb 1, 2013
I've closed a couple with Hubzu. Just keep in mind that the bulk of the processing is done in India and by highly compartmentalized staff. You will easily deal with 8 to 10 different people. I'm guessing it's set up factory style with lots of "piece work". My favorite was when one processor insisted on getting the pre-approval letter after we'd already sent the loan commitment. In the end we got them closed. Just keep a good sense of humor and keep in mind that the people on the other end of the emails are doing their best.
Have done one deal with Hubzu and it takes patience, never talked to the the listing agent, and communication left something to be desired. In the end I think my buyer got a very good price on the property so hopefully persrverance pays off.

I live and work in zip code 33710. I have also placed offer for other clients, had offers accepted and closed properties through Hubzu, formerly Altisource. Call or email me with what you are trying to do and I will do what I can to help.

I'm curious to know what property address you are referring to and how you connected it to Hubzu if they are telling you they aren't handling the property.

I don't work for Hubzu but I am registered to submit bids on their properties. I don't work for Deustche Bank either but I have made offers on their properties in the past as well. They, like all other banks will select an REO seller's agent to list their properties and then they can be bid on by any buyer through any buyer's agent.

I look forward to trying to help you.

Take care,
Joe Martino
JoeSellsFlorida@gmail.com
727-324-3709