Cindy, Home Seller in Historic Inner East,...

Who specializes in selling historical homes - especialy in Eaton?

Asked by Cindy, Historic Inner East, Dayton, OH Tue Jan 26, 2010

Answers

2
searman’s answer
I would recommend a long time auctioneer in Eaton that is very experienced in the city and all aspects. John Kramer is his name of Kramer and Kramer Auctioneers. John is a member of the Dayton board as well and would be a good source of information for you.
Cindy,

your best bet would be to contact the Preble County Historical Society and see if they have any recommendations, or check on the Dayton Board of Realtors' website to see what agents in the area specialize in historical homes. In Miami County, I market myself as a historical home specialist since I am President of the Bethel Township Historical Society and I have a passion for these amazing properties. If that doesn't find you someone, then a local agent who is a long time resident of the county or Eaton who has a good feel for the history would be an ideal agent as well.