Home Buying in Haisley>Question Details

Sally Hewens, Home Buyer in 48103

Who owns 2419 Haisley who is the reator?

Asked by Sally Hewens, 48103 Wed Nov 7, 2007

It was aforeclosure and needs work I need a home

Answers

2
Hello Sally,
That is an interesting question, why are you asking about just this house? Are you working with Realtor already?? Would you like to find a house that could be easier to move into?Have you seen 2871 Redwood yet? It is priced at $140,000
As for your question the answer is: JACQUELINE R. BEUCKELAERE is the owner according to public record. According to the same records it was bought on 7/14/2005 for $200,850 so I do not know how the bank will be offering it... she lives at: 1355 HIGHVIEW ST , Dearborn, MI 48128 . I did not look-up the bank sale information however she could have as much as a six month right of redemtion from the time of a sheriff sale (assuming it was filed right away), and if it is April then it should be for sale any day now, but there are other houses to see of course. The Ann Arbor Area has 192 active listing under $200,000 today, this is more inventory than we have ever had in the this price catagory.
I wish You The Best!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 7, 2007
Sally, 2419 Haisley Dr was sold to the bank in April, unless they homeowners were able to repurchase it will be coming back on the market with a Realtor in the next few months.