Penny Pickett,  in Seattle, WA

Who offers a 5% down no PMI loan in Seattle?

Asked by Penny Pickett, Seattle, WA Fri Apr 6, 2012

Does anyone know is offering a 5% down no pmi home loan right now - on 30 years - or even 15?

Answers

6
Wellsfargo Home mortgage has programs with no MI- lending in 50 states. visit kimgmortgage.com
I'm going to have to go with Bobby Atkisson on this one if subject property is NOO investment. In terms of moving out of current Condo to new Condo there may be some occupancy issues in underwriting. Where does he live now and how far away is the new place? Is the new place closer to work? Is it a bigger place than current? I just don't want you to do a lot of work on this and it dies in underwriting.

Fritz Walter
VP of Retail Sales
Toll free: 800-359-1996 x551
Direct: 203-783-4551
Email: fwalter@totalmortgage.com
Alt emai: fritz@post.Harvard.edu
NMLS ID: 387922
Visit my webpage: http://www.totalmortgage.com/bankers/fritz-walter/
Company Website: http://www.totalmortgage.com
Total Mortgage Services, LLC - NMLS #2764
Licensed in: CT, FL, MD, NJ, NC, SC, TX, VA
Total Mortgage Licensed in: AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, KS, ME, MD, MA, MI, MS, NE, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WV, WA

Total Mortgage offers a complete selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional, FHA, FHA 580-639 FICO, FHA 203 Renovation (Streamline & Consultant), HomePath, VA, VA IRRL, USDA, Jumbo financing , and No Income or reduced income. Portfolio, jumbo, and conventional programs offered for self-employed borrowers as well.
I noticed in your comment to Mr. Burke you are looking for an income producing property on this one? If this is going to be non-owner occupied an an investment property I do not know of any lender that will allow for you to only put 5% down. The LPMI programs are for owner occupied only. Investment property requires a min of 20% down.
20% down, that is the only way to avoid that PMI
Depends on a lot of things conventional yes there is lender paid MI if the scores are there. If you client is a veteran they can do a VA loan with no MI and 0% down. If your home is in a USDA approved area you can do 0% down with a very small MI.
I would love to discuss more as we have many options for all the above.
hi Penny:

Depending on scores, Lender Paid MI is available.. What is the loan amt and your 3 recent scores if I may ask?

MIke
703 505 5300
NMLS# 754875
He has shown me one condo he likes - which is higher in cost - that he would consider moving into himself - then renting his current unit.
Flag Tue Apr 10, 2012
The loan amount would be for around $390,000
Flag Fri Apr 6, 2012
I am asking for a client - who has a great credit score - and is looking at a new condo in Seattle. I believe his scores are somewhere around 746 or somewhere there.
Flag Fri Apr 6, 2012