Carmen Chapl…, Home Seller in Los Angeles, CA

Who knows the "good" areas of West Los Angeles? Mar Vista looks nice but other area's..not so much.

Asked by Carmen Chaplane, Los Angeles, CA Tue Aug 13, 2013

Answers

7
Hi Carmen,

Mar Vista is a great area as well as most areas of West Los Angeles. The best way to know if you like an area is to drive through the area during the day, as well as at night to get an idea of the different faces of the area.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions or if you would like me to send you a list of available properties in the Mar Vista and West Los Angeles area that fit your budget and search criteria.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.jamietian.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 13, 2013
Many area's of West LA are very nice so it depends on what you consider "good". Are you qualifying it with schools, demographics, etc? Please let me know and I'd be happy to help, thanks.

Kristen
310-993-7898
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 13, 2013
West L.A. has great neighborhoods.
- Westchester is a great area with single family home density
- Culver City has a mix of area single family home and condominium density.
- Westside Beach Cities: Marina del Rey, Venice, Santa Monica and Playa del Rey, CA. Venice, Santa Monica and Playa del Rey have a nice mix of single family homes and condos. Marina del Rey, CA is condos density.
-Playa Vista is the newest PUD community on the Westside. Average age of homes and condos is 10 years.
Explore this area good LUCK!

Gail Mercedes Cole
EXP Realty
310.853.9933
Hi Carmen,

How do you define "good"? Is it based on school ratings? Outdoor space? Price? West LA has a lot to offer in a variety of price ranges. If you can be more specific about your criteria, I'd be happy to help!

Annie
Web Reference: http://www.annieritz.com
A good Realtor will know the good areas and will help you find the right property based on your criteria. You will have to outline what you are looking for so your "Buyer Agent" can do a great job for you.

Carmen,

It depends on where you work, if you have children, and what types of amenities you like.

Mar Vista is great for young families, schools are good, and it has many parks for activities.

Other places that you may compare for schools are Westchester, and Pacific Palisades. Mar Vista (Westdale area), just north of Playa Vista has great schools.

Contact me and after a few questions, I can guide you and give you a heads up knowledge of the Westside.

My kids have grown up here, and I'm very familiar with most schools from Malibu down to El Segundo (just south of Westchester).
If you are looking to buy and need to get pre-approved before you go shopping in West LA, I can certainly help you out. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer