Home Buying in Mayfair>Question Details

Phetphi, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

Who knows a decent agent for the Mayfair area? I have been working with a few agent and I am very disappointed.

Asked by Phetphi, Boca Raton, FL Thu Jan 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3106675526-2933-Robbins-Ave-P…

Answers

12
An agent is an agent. They are all self-motivated liars. I hate to tell you the truth.
work with a pleasant one and realize, they DO NOT care about you, just a sale and commission.
Greg, I am so sorry you've had what appears to be very bad experience with agents in the past. Believe it or not, some of us do actually care about our clients and look about for what is best for them, and not what is best for our own pockets. We've taken an oath and follow a code of ethics that says that our clients come first. I for one believe in and follow that oath. http://www.CFeinstein.Realtor
Flag Sat Jan 31, 2015
Matthew Jones !!!! He is also the owner of the Paddy Whack's Sportsbar chain. Awesome guy, so flexible, very easy to work with and honest. He is very personable and professional, but very friendly and comfortable easy to talk to you. He is straight up and doesn't beat around the bush. He wants every client to find the home that's exactly right for them!!!
Eric, tell us what is going on that multiple agents have have you disappointed.
Hi, sorry to hear you have had disappointing experiences with the realtors you have contacted.
I have many satisfied clients that you could speak to before working with me.
If you call me I would be happy to give you the information from present and past clients.
I sell primarily in the Northeast and also own properties there so I am very familiar with
the area.
I hope to hear from you. You may call me at 215-680-5577-Cell or
215-355-5100-B
Peggy House
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
Good afternoon;
My name is Don Sherman and i am a Realtor with Century21 Advantage Gold,Castor Ave office.
I have been a resident of the Northeaset most of my life and my work is based in the Northeast..
I actually had a client just settle on a home on the 2100 block of Robbins ave on December 30th.
I have been a fulltime Realtor for 15 years. People who come to me after having worked with other Realtors see the difference and are happy with my services.
I will be happy to send you referral letters from previous clients and would like to set a time for us to meet so you can get a feel for how i conduct myself in buissness.
My Cellphone number is 267-716-8228 and my email is -realtor94@gmail.com
I look forward to speaking with you.
Don Sherman-SRES
Century21 Advantage Gold-Castor
We are an agency that does not do what is called dual agency. What that means is that we only work with you and will not represent the seller of a home you want to buy.

That helps make the process better for you!

Call us at 215-829-8850 x3 and you'll get one of our agents that will take care of you!

Fred Glick
Broker/Owner
U S Spaces, Inc
Web Reference: http://usspaces.com
Hi Eric

I would like to work with you if you give me the opportunity, I leave in Northeast i know that area very well. Call me back, or send me an email.
THANKS

Artur Santos
Premier Real Estate
(215) 732-5355 office
(267)463-7057 cell
arturs@premierreo.net
You can reach me at 215-327-8104 & I will be glad to assist you in finding your dream home.
Kathy Hanigan
Broker
Hello,, What are you looking for in your next agent? What were you disapointed with?
Good Afternoon Phetphi,

Our company is a full service company helping Sellers and Buyers in this area for many years, Our roots in the business go back to 1924.

I am sure we can properly help you achieve you goals what ever they may be. I personally have 37 years experience and have numerous agent within my office with similar levels of experience.

We stand ready to serve.

Thank You.

Robert (Bob) Weiss, ABR, CRS, GRI, CNS, CHMS
Broker Owner
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-379-2002
r.weiss@cbhearthside.com
I am active in the Mayfair area. Feel free to call me today at office, 215-342-2600 ask for Pete.
Hi, I know of at least 2 who serve with me on the Board of Realtors. If you send me an email, I will put you both in touch.

Eric
axelson@kurfiss.com