Home Buying in San Diego>Question Details

Palm Springs…, Home Buyer in Palm Springs, CA

Who is your favorite loan officer in San Diego???

Asked by Palm Springs Buyer, Palm Springs, CA Thu Mar 31, 2011

Answers

19
This is tough; we are not really supposed to blow our own horns, here on Trulia.

I have gotten familiar with one of the LOAN guys, (you know, those other People), I've read his answers and e-mailed him about some things. I am very impressed.

his name is Shanr Milne and while not in San Diego, he's close in Laguna Niguel.
I wouldn't have a prpblem with that, with computers and the internet, not to mention telephones!

his e-mail is shane@thebesthomeloans.com

you can view his answers on these pages, his picture looks like Pierce Brosnan. Heck I haven't seen him latly, maybe he IS Pierce Brosnan! Yikes!!

good luck and may God bless
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 8, 2011
That should be me. I love San Diego, best city in the world. For mortgage help, call or email for a free pre-approval in less than 10 minutes. We lend our own money and are licensed in 49 states.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (855) 415-5626.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Crosscountry Mortgage Inc.
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
NMLS# 948036
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Hello Everyone,
I was trying to buy a house and went to different banks for a loan and they all practically slammed the door on me because as what they say, I did not qualify for a loan. A friend of mine told me about a loan officer Barry Freeman to try my last shot for the help I needed. What I found out, he truly works miracles! He is a wonderful loan officer, he worked very hard with my loan that I though I did not qualify ( as the banks told me) Barry worked hard to improve my profile and he got me the loan I needed, he gave me the lowest rate and helped me improve my credit score. Loan officers like him don't come about too easy because so many out there want easy money. They won't take difficult cases like mine, specially banks. Mr. Freeman is very professional, he will take the time to answer all your questions, guide you trough all the process and is very attentive in his service. Mr Barry Freeman had done a great job for me! Below is his contact information.

Omni Fund Inc.
Barry Freeman
Senior Loan Officer
Whole Sale Loan Expert

390 Stratford Court
Del Mar CA 92014
bfree2020@aol.com

Phone 704 995 2211
Fax 888 871 1149
Who is your favorite loan officer in the Pasadena/Glendale CA area?
Have you gotten a hold of John Manson yet?
My name is Frank Weigel and I have been in the mortgage industry for 11 years. My main goal is customer service. I am always available to my clients 24/7 and not many others can truly say that. I am very aware that you have many options where to take your mortgage needs. Bottom line is we are all fishing from the same pond here but I WILL stand out with my professionalism, dedication and drive to get you the absolute best loan program available at the best possible rate. Today's loan programs are complex and you need someone to thoroughly explain each in detail and I am the man for that! I always keep in mind I am an employee of my clients and never lose site of this. Fill out a request for rate and program information and I will get back with you immediately. Your information WILL NOT BE SHARED TO ANYONE ELSE so do not worry about getting those annoying phone calls from telemarketers as I am the only one that see's your info. Look forward to EARNING your business and please keep in mind I work strictly from referrals and can do any type of mortgage in most states, so recommend me to your family and friends!! REFERRALS, MORE REFERRALS AND EVEN MORE REFERRALS ARE APPRECIATED!!

Frank Weigel
Omni-Fund
Lender ID # 01430833
DRE License # 01877862
Cell 858-437-4701
Fax 877-714-4425
Email: frankweigel2000@yahoo.com
http://www.mystressfreemortgage.com
Proud member of the BBB w/ A+ rating!!
"Get busy living or get busy dying!!"
Please check us out.

Thank you, Rudi
Web Reference: http://www.umboc.com
I have to say, Alfonso Delgadillo from Prime Lending.

What you want in today's real estate market is someone who produces results, plain and simple. Most deals fall apart today because of lending issues.

You want someone who will do the job up front so you close on the contract date. Either of these will be straight forward and honest with you:

Bobby Askari
Sr. Home Loan Consultant
613 W. Valley Parkway #230
Escondido, CA 92025
Office: (760) 270-9280)
Mobile: (619) 889-9024)
Fax: (866) 596-6195)

Rick Doughty
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
16397 Bernardo Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92128
1.800.683.5331 x 16 Toll Free
858.395.7257 Cell
866.944.9923 eFax
richard.doughty@wellsfargo.com

Best of luck,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego
If you need any kind of financing John is the man. He's a life long local San Diegan who graduated from San Diego High School and USD where he remains a trustee today. It doesn't get much better than that. He's a cast in stone die hard philanthropist who has done nothing but good for the SD community since entering into the San Diego business landscape over three decades ago.

John is a long time blue blood resident and business owner of the Rancho Santa Fe Community and leaves no stones unturned in his quest to help those in need of any type of financing available be it conventional, interim (construction), hard money, or myriad creative solutions.

Additionally, John is very creative in the distressed property arena with an investment pool of unlimited funds from local sources who are actually his friends as well. You don't need to look much further in the world of financing than John Manson. Here's a little more about him.

He's also the founder of the XXXIII annual World Beach Bocce Ball Championship held in July at Del Mar's Dog Beach, which is an on going tradition that has served the Boys and Girls Clubs of San San Diego proudly for decades. His efforts along with his devoted crew of volunteers and sponsors have garnered over a million dollars in proceeds for this fine cause.

John Manson definitely has my vote.

http://www.ebxgroup.com/ebx026.html

President: John C. Manson

GM MORTGAGE & REALTY CO., INC.
Mortgage Banking

P.O Box 8249
Rancho Santa Fe, Ca. 92067
Phone: (760) 632-5944
Fax: (760) 454-2213
email: John@GMMortgagegroup.com

The Educated Choice for all your finance needs!

GM Mortgage is an independently owned Mortgage Company that was founded in 1971. We provide affordable solutions for all types of real estate finance needs.

GM has created an eco-system of finance specialists consumed with educating and assisting our borrower's on the many choices in today's mortgage planning process. We provide affordable solutions for all types of real estate finance needs for example:

Purchase Money Loans
Refinance
Construction
Equitylines
Commercial
Private Money
Land
SBA Loans
Credit Analysis
Our business model has always been to limit our overhead so that we can pass that savings on to the borrower. We generally don't make a lot of money on any one transaction; we just do a lot of them!
Hello there!

I currently work with a great Loan Officer. Below is her contact information and website!. She has closed and saved many of my buyers deals and she is able to help them save a ton of money. All my clients walked away satisfied!

Andreina Gossard
Bank of America Home Loans
Mortgage Loan Associate
760-918-8071 Direct
866-410-1263 Fax
Andreina.Gossard@bankofamerica.com

Please let me know if I can help you in any way with the Pre-Approval Process. I'm here to help!

Hazel Rosete
Prudential CA Realty
I work with a couple of good local lenders, with reasonable in-house underwriters; they've been in business for decades. Contact me know if you'd like their info.

Cory
Joe Gistaro
Joe@gistaro.com
5752 Oberlin Drive #108
San Diego CA 92121
800-986-5626
fax: 858-408-1898
Web Reference: http://www.877homes.com
Bo Oseguera at Guaranteed Rate has done a great job for several of our clients!
Cheryl Kuck at Prospect Mortgage. Cheryl has closed every transaction we have worked on together and save a few others that were in peril with other lenders. Contact info:
Prospect Mortgage
Direct: (858) 550-2523
Cell: (858) 395-3863 (FUND)
Fax: (877) 272-2097
E-mail: cheryl.kuck@prospectmtg.com

Mark Bosola
Ascent Real Estate
619-251-2346
MBosola@AscentRealEstate.net
Sounds like you are selling something to loan officers, not looking to buy. There are several in the area. You should look for a home in San Diego. It is a great place to live. Maybe if you sell enough...you can move here.
Let me know if I can help you in any way!

Joan Wilson (Realtor, SRES, Ecobroker, Certified REO and Short Sale/HAFA Specialist)

California Cool 4 Sale
Prudential California Realty
Direct Phone: 760-757-3468
Fax: 760-946-7894
JoanWilson@prusd.com
License # 01341483

It is my Goal to Increase the Success and Profitability of Those I Serve

Know Your Rights Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) Program
http://HAFAHAMP.NET

Find your Dream Home:
http://JoanWilson.PrudentialCal.com
Jean Paul Schwarz with Pacific Mercantile Bank http://www.pmbank.com jeanpaul.schwarz@pmbank.com
Web Reference: http://www.pmbank.com
Robert Mevs at Bank of America 760-294-7049 robert.mevs@bankofamerica.com
I am. I tend to think very highly of myself, and so do my clients.

Too much?
Web Reference: http://TripointMortgage.Net