Briana, Home Buyer in 97381

Who is the real estate person that is trying to sell this house?

Asked by Briana, 97381 Fri Aug 7, 2009

My name is Briana Hoge I use to live in this house with my mother and i was the one that did most of the work on the house and would like to find out who i can talk to about leasing options if they could email me at (breefree14@msn.com) that would be great... I am looking for a place as soon as possible and i have two people that would like to move in with and split the price.. Please email me with a number as soon as possible. Thank you Briana Hoge

Answers

2
Hi, Brianna,
Thank you for inquiring about real estate in the Silverton Area.
You may call me at (503)871-0490 - please leave a message if I'm not able to pick up immediately.
Your local Realtor,
Donna Rash, Broker
NW Oregon Realty Group (formerly Coldwell Banker Mtn West Real Estate Co., Inc.)
(503)871-0490
email: dlangrash@aol.com
Briana: I just rec'd your message! My name is Teresa Groepper, realtor with Oregon Realty Co. You can contact me on my cell 503-347-3313 or my office 503-656-3006. My email is teresagroepper@msn.com. My website is http://www.teresagroepper.com . I had no idea you were trying to reach me. I'd be happy to discuss this with you. Please call or email as soon as you can. Thanks, Teresa