Home Buying in Breckenridge>Question Details

Summit Buyer, Home Buyer in Breckenridge, CO

Who is the developer for the Waterhouse project in Breckenridge and what else has he done? Is this project solvent?

Asked by Summit Buyer, Breckenridge, CO Tue Sep 28, 2010

Answers

2
In addition to the Waterhouse Project East West Partners also developed in Breckenridge Main Street Junction, One Breckenridge Place, and the Hyatt at Main Street Station. In additon they have developments in Vail, Denver, Lake Tahoe and Deer Valley. I hope this helps answer your question.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 16, 2011
Sorry for not getting to you sooner, I just finished up my first real vacation in two years (and it was good!)

East West Partners is the developer for Waterhouse and according to the Summit Daily News filed for bankruptcy protection on February 16, 2010. The report says they stated that Summit County and Vail properties would not be effected by the filing. If you are interested in more information you can reach me at JoanInBreck@comcast.net, or call me at 970-333-0124