Sha, Home Buyer in Southaven, MS

Who is the best realtor and mortgage company in the Olive Branch/Southaven, MS area?

Asked by Sha, Southaven, MS Sun Mar 18, 2012

Someone who does not mind answering questions and provides any and all needed information in the search of your home. The mortgage company that will provide you with the absolute lowest interest and if they cannot, they will point you in the direction of someone who can. Thanks in advance.

Answers

4
the is no best of anything, only opinion
I have found that Ruben Lopez was both friendly, patient, and informative when I called to ask questions about one of his listings. I have not yet gone through the home buying process with him but I was impressed by how forthright with information he was without a commitment from me. Sabra was correct in that respect. I am looking to eventually buy in that area because I wanted my son in the De Soto Central School District by the time he reached middle school. This is his last year of elementary and I have been perusing new subdivisions, going to open houses etc, for a couple of years now to get a feel for the area and the different neighborhoods to see where me and my kids would be a good fit. Some agents don't want to answer questions if you are not ready to sign with them and buy right then and there. Others will work with you to a point and then drop you. I am also African American and a few agents seemed to give me the condescending "Just call me when you are serious about buying," line with a curt smile as if I am FOS all together.

As far as the interest rate goes, that depends on your credit. They can direct you to lenders and mortgage companies that they have done business with but ultimately your credit determines what they can offer you. Not the agent.

I am now making some improvements to the home I am in just in case I decide to sell it but I am thinking I will keep it for rental income. This summer I am going to get the ball rolling. I hope that my information helps you and I wish you luck with your new home purchase.
Iberia Bank, Olive Branch, Fairway Mortgage, Hernando, TRUSTMARK Mortgage, Hernando, and Prime Lending in Southaven, are just a few that come to mind. I will be glad to send you references from my clients. Buying a home can be one of the most stressful things you do and you need a good team on your side. I am available 7 days a week and have strong knowledge of mortgage guidlines. A realtor should be someone who you feel comfortable talking to. I would rather you view my profiles on Zillow, Trulia, LinkedIn and check out my FaceBook business page to see my references to help you make a well rounded decision. I also suggest that you interview agents to make sure they are what you are looking for. Give me a call or email me with your questions, concerns and if I am not the agent for you I will be glad to help you find an agent who is what your looking for.
First National Realty, Olive Branch.
Lcarson4realestate@comcast.net
6629100069
That's a good one!! Of course we are all going to say "I am"!! A good way to test a realtor and see how much they really care about people is to tell them you need to rent or lease purchase first and see how far they will go the extra mile. If they are willing to help you find a rental or a lease purchase knowing that you cannot buy right now, then you have found a good realtor. You need someone who cares enough to treat you like their relative and really wants to make sure that they are looking out for you and your best interests. Hope this helps and leads you in the right direction. Also look for a realtor that has their ABR (accredited buyers rep designation) if you are buying.
Sabra gave a great answer
Flag Wed Nov 20, 2013