Home Buying in Jackson>Question Details

Mark Stauffer, Real Estate Pro in Collierville, TN

Who is the best Realtor in Jackson, TN?

Asked by Mark Stauffer, Collierville, TN Thu Jan 23, 2014

I'm looking for a seasoned agent in Jackson to send referrals to. Must know the Jackson market well, have integrity and a caring spirit, and demonstrate great customer service. (client testimonials are a plus). If you are a great buyers agent I want to hear from you! I want to establish a long term relationship with someone in Jackson that I can trust and rest assured that my clients will be in great hands and well taken care of. I am happy to return the favor if you have clients moving this way to the Memphis/Shelby County area. Thanks!

Answers

5
Mark,
I would be glad to talk to you about reciprocating referrals back and forth between the Memphis and Jackson, TN market. I am not going to blow my own horn, but I invite you to go online and view what others say about their experience with me. I enjoy working with my fellow colleagues in the real estate business and would invite your call or email. You can reach me at bradleyVarnold@gmail.com or visit my website at http://www.MoveMeToTN.com to find out more. I hope to hear from you!
Nice talking to you Mark..Look forward to working with you.
Give me a call and let's talk. 731-444-0058
Don't know anyone in your identified location but I would venture to guess that you will find this to be a controversial question that could result in many possibilities.

The "best" of anything is a rating that is based on the most individual standards. The best to one, may indeed not be the best to another.
What a cop-out answer!
Flag Fri Mar 28, 2014
You might go to the QSC (Quality Service Certified) website. They are an independent agency that uses client recommendations to rate realtors. Town & Country Realtors in Jackson requires all of their agents to participate. As a realtor you know there is a difference in agents. Call me if I can help. Larry Hearn