Home Buying in Plainfield>Question Details

bigbobs60, Other/Just Looking in Plainfield, IL

Who is responsible for presentation of R & R to buyers of Condo's.?

Asked by bigbobs60, Plainfield, IL Sun Dec 16, 2012

Answers

1
Are you working with a buyers agent to assist you in your search for your new condo? No, may be
it would be a good idea, as your Buyer's Agent will be representing you and working on your behalf,
making sure that you have all the necessary information about the condo, the association, the taxes
the condominium rules, and financial standing, before you buy a condo, if you do work with a Buyers Agent i.e. a Realtor you committed to and the only one that you are loyal to and work with, he or she
would make sure that you get all the necessary condo information and condo docs, either by contacting the association directly or by requesting those from the Seller directly or through the
Sellers Realtor which is more likely....

But either way I do not recommend to anyone to buy any kind of property, without the representation
of their OWN personal, and trusted Realtor, their Buyers Agent and their one stop real estate
information center. Remember Listing agents and their brokerage work for the Seller, and they do
have a legal agreement which obliges them to work in the interest of the seller!!!! Not you the buyer!

And the buyers agents fee is paid out of the proceeds of the seller at the closing if the property
is listed with a brokerage and on the local multiple listing service, so no fee to you, BUT REMEMBER commit to ONE Realtor only so that that Realtor can be committed to you as well.

Good Luck to you
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012