Home Buying in Exeter>Question Details

Warner King, Real Estate Pro in Portsmouth, NH

Who is offering, where can I take the CBR class in NH?

Asked by Warner King, Portsmouth, NH Fri Dec 19, 2008

I am a NH sales agent who would like to become a broker and would like to take the Certified Buyer Representative couse to count towards my 60 hour requirement, instead of just repeating the 40 pre license course. Is this being offered anywhere by anybody, or how about any couse/designation within the next 2 to 3 months? Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!!!!

Answers

3
I agree with Greg to contact Kathy. Kathy Roosa School of Real Estate at 207-351-3335,
Email: RoosaK@yahoo.com

. she will be able to help you out
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 20, 2008
Hey Warner

Check out Kathy Roosa School. google Kathy Roosa School of Real Estate, aka: New Englan School of Real Estate I know she is on the approved Stateof NH List, NH Real Estate Commission, sand she has done CBR courses

Good Luck
Hi Warner,

You can call our office--Keller Williams--in Portsmouth. Ask for Shannon Aldridge. The phone is 603-610-8500.
She usually has a schedule of all the training programs and will no doubt be able to help you.

Dane Hahn
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 19, 2008